Tuesday, March 3

March?!?!?!

Where did February go?????? It's March 3rd. already! GOLLY!
Well, it's been windy and cold these past few days, so I haven't really played with for a while.
BUT, I have to share this:
Everything we've been doing, like zone 5 driving with one rein, jumping over stuff, sideways to and away and liberty, has all of a sudden gotten GREAT!!!! He's so light now, all I have to do is change my body position and he sidewayses towards me and with liberty he's gotten a lot more responsive. I'm so excited! So, now I'm working at the other goals. Here's my list:

(hint: Write it down; extra-credit hint: write down answers to all of these questions)
What is your Ultimate Goal with horses?
To teach people about Pareli and become the best me I can be.

What is a step toward that goal that you could achieve within ten years?
Work for the Parelli Company

What is a step toward that goal that you could achieve within five years?
Graduate Level 3

What is a step toward that goal or a lesser goal that you could achieve within two years?
Develop me and Eddie's relationship to a light, responisve positive conversation

What is a step toward that goal that you could achieve within one year?
Film Level 3 Liberty

What is a step toward that goal or a lesser goal that you could achieve within six months?
Teach a few people about Parelli and help others that are on the journey.

What is a step toward that goal that you could achieve within three months?
Graduate Level 2

What is a step toward that goal or a lesser goal that you could achieve within one month?
Film my Level 2 freestyle

What is a step toward that goal that you could achieve within two weeks?
Start doing Level 4 online task, Level 3 liberty tasks, Level 2 freestyle tasks and continue to save up for the cradle.

What is a step toward that goal or a lesser goal that you could achieve within one week?
Take a gander at the self assessment and see what we need to work on.

What action could you take toward that goal within three days?
Play at liberty more and wait for it to warm up.

What action could you take toward that goal tomorrow?
Watch Success Series and teach dad the figure eight pattern.

What action could you take toward that goal today?
Get home from Classes and play with Eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What action could you take toward that goal right now?
Ummm.... Go look at the self assessment.

What information could you acquire that would improve your chances of achieving your goal?
More info on Freestyle......................................

Really? Totally!
With God's amazing and inspiring help I can do ANYTHING!

Do you see how easy it is to make a plan?
But of course!

Once you have a plan...Are you willing to change it if you need to?
Yeppers.!



Over and out!

Lea & Eddie

2 comments:

Randa said...

Neat!! That's supper! I have no doubt in my mind that you and Eddie can achieve all those things, together! I wish I could come up with a "goal" oriented plan like that. lol.
SAVVY ON

Lea and Eddie said...

lol. read my most recent post.
you can see that I was goal-oriented, even though I don't really think of myself as that, and now I'm not.
Wow, this journey goes through so many ups and downs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...