Wednesday, February 25

You Never Stop Learning...

Never Ever!
I'm confuzzled... Let's start with this morning!

Online - We went out in the pasture and played on the 12ft line =-0 He did great! We did canter stick to me, we jumped over everything, sidewaysed over everything, he did a rollback and we just had a blast! I would rate his Online this morning in the Level 3/4 category.
Freestyle - I hopped on in the pasture and we walked around for a little bit with the 12 tied into reins. He did awesome! We stood on the pedestal and just hung out. I'd say it was Level 2. THEN we went in the outdoor and I got the bareback pad and the helmet and we were going to ride around a bit more. Well I just now remember Linda saying, "Stop when it feels good!" I had this grand idea of trotting around and following the rail and corners game. Yeah-no... It just had me stumped! He reared once, not high, but I slid off and did a big phase four. Grrr! I got so frustrated! I didn't look it, but I was so disappointed. Why can't I listen to my conscious?!?!?!?!?
Well I'm just going to hang loose and rattle for a bit. Lick and chew. Think about it.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Eddie being a patient boy!

Savvy on!
Lea & Eddie

2 comments:

Randa said...

Oops. I'm glad you didn't get hurt. You guys look good in the picture. Well, I'm sure you'll figure it out, you always do! I have Faith in you "Go Lea, Go Lea!" lol...yeah, I'm in a little weird mood today. =) ;)

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks Randa! I'm sure when summer rolls aorund he'll be back to normal and so will I! Spring Fever is really cranking up our energy. I remember him doing this last year too. He had a lot of energy after winter! You and Brizzee look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...