Sunday, February 1

Liberty, liberty and more liberty! Oh, then Online!

These past few days I've really been working on our liberty. Playing with what we're bad at. ;-)
So I just realized that he was uber bored, but prior to that he was being a big ole LBE!
I would send him on a circle and he would go cantering around. Then when I would ask him to come back in he would speed up, dig in and run away. Oh Boy! "Ha ha-ha-ha ha! Nope, nope, nope, nope!" I could almost hearing him saying. =-D So I would interrupt his pattern and run in front of him, so he would change directions and canter the other way. How Interesting! Then I would run backwards and he would run to me with a snaky head. Dominance much? Then we would go back online and fix things there. So I set up a bunch of obstacles in the round pen to play with in there. =-) Hopefully that will go better today.
Ooooh! I also got on bareback! Yay! All by myself! Yay! I'm so happy. I'm going to go ride later and play a little more. It's funny, I hurt in places I never thought I could hurt from mounting! My fingers are sore (who knows how!) and I fell like I pulled a muscle in my toe.
Here are some pics from the latest week!
Oh, and happy February!



~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...