Sunday, January 11

Snow!

Yesterday afternoon I started getting Eddie used to riding again. I laid on him, did lateral flexion and sat on him for a bit. He has had so much energy lately, so I really have to play with him today so that we can ride. This morning I laid on him, and rode around for a few minutes. I could just feel his need to run rippling underneath me. So I got off, took the hackamore off and we RAN around. I used Linda's technique of "You want to run? Let me help you!!!" So that helped a lot. That's pretty much all we did this morning was run around at liberty. This afternoon before it snows some more I'm going to do a big online session so I can ride a bit. But it doesn't really matter all that much if I ride, I like taking the time it takes so it will take less time. Act like you have forever to do something, and it will only take you 15 minutes to do it. Act like you only have 15 minutes and it will take forever.

Over and Out,

Lea & Eddie

1 comment:

Katie Oostman said...

It's snowing buckets out there! Hope you can still ride!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...