Monday, December 1

DECEMBER!

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW... IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH. ORE THE HILLS WE GO... LAUGHING ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
Today is the best day ever. There's just enough snow on the ground to make everything pretty. I went out this morning and picked Eddie's then right before lunch my sister and I went out to ride. Eddie did AMAZING! We did a piaffe... Literally! We were trotting through a snow drift and I shortened my reins and he collected himself and did a semi-piaffe. It was amazing to sit!
Then after lunch we had another AMAZING session. I took the 22 foot line and we went for a walk. I felt like walking something, a puppy, a kitten a horse. =-) So then we did these amazing canter transitions because he was so playful and LBE. He also did great by leading from zone 5 and we trotted, stopped backed and did point to point. I was so happy!
Then I tried riding again, he didn't want to do that. <3>SWELL!
Wow, I feel so happy and on cloud 9! Last night I asked God to get me out of this rut I was in. Can you tell? My last post was... weird... And this post is awesome. <3

Naturally,
Lea & Eddie

1 comment:

Randa said...

AWESOME!! I am so happy for you. Piaffe is the trotting in place right? And then the passage is sidepassing, right? I am so happy for you...and Eddie! It sounds like you guys are having a really fun time. Brizzee and I are too! Savvy On!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...