Sunday, November 30

Snow, Snow, Snow SNOW! (random post)

Snow rocks. It's snowing. I LOVE SNOW! It's not exactly staying, it's turning to slush. Bad snow.
The ponies are wet. There's not much to do. The Christmas decorations are all lit up. I love December. My Christmas list is short but sweet. Eddie also blows me away. We have dreams. But we don't let them get in the way. In the way of what's important. I write. I write about a lot of things. Fantasy, inspiried by Narnia. Music, inspiried by August Rush. Prince Caspian comes out on the 2nd. I play the piano. I played today. I learned On Fire by Switchfoot and it's really pretty. I also play guitar. I learned how to play Love Story. It rocks. Well I have to go. If you read this that's kind of weird. Because I'm just talking, talking, talking about nothing..........................................................................................................................................................
Well BYE!

Lea
=-P
=-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...