Thursday, November 13

An Awesome Day

Today it was finally sunny out! Yes................ We had a great day with the boys, first let me tell you about our round pen experience...
I took Eddie in the round pen while my sister walked Scout around. Eddie and I breezed through the seven games, although he was a bit unconfident because he couldn't see his buddy. =-( A few times he would just explode and jump around then he would stop and we'd finish the game. So tomorrow I'm going to bring him back in there and do some transitions with the 22ft. line. He's doing better, and tomorrow Scout will be around so I think that will make a difference. So we ended on a good note and then finished for the morning!
Then this afternoon we rode in the pasture.
Again, he did so good! We trotted and played with the bulls eye and figure eight patterns. I only had to correct him a handful of times on the bulls eye and with the figure eight he had so much go!
I love you Eddie...

Naturally,
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...