Tuesday, September 30

It was windy, it was cold, but it was savv-ahy!

After Hallstrom we got home and let the ponies out in the pasture for a a few hours. Then we brought them in and played! Oh I should put in that we got our Level 3 pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! It came in the mail this afternoon, so I was excited. =-D So I watched the ground stuff and went out with a happy mood. It fit Eddie perfectly! He was hyper, because he hates this kind of weather, so we did more figure eight's (they're really fluid now), we cantered online, change of direction, trot sideways, cavaleties, jumped over the barrels, and sideways to the fence for mounting. When we did sideways, he was a bit cranky because he wanted to move, so I hopped on and walked around for a bit then got off. We had so much fun! I can't believe we're entering into the realm of Level 3. It feels like just yesterday we opened up the new Level 1 pack at the Madison tour stop in '07. I want to start applying the mentality of L3, not so much the tasks, just for me to have a better understanding and better savvy. I think it will help him, and me too.

Jingle bells, jingle bells, savvy all the way!
(I really love Christmas. Can it be Christmas now? I also can't wait for winter.)
SAVVY OUT PARELLI PEOPLE!
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...