Monday, September 15

First play session after the rain!!!

YAY! The rain stopped and I finally got to play with Eddie! I took him in the corn crib to work on his feet and he did very good. He only fussed once and I corrected it and then he was great. Then we walked him through ALL the puddles to clean off his feet then we played with the sundial. He did great with that too. He was very spunky and hyper so I gave him a task, stay on track with the poles and he was very connected and focused. I'm so proud of him!
Well Kansas City is on Saturday! We're going to leave on Friday so we can get down there in time. From northern IL to eastern MO is about 7 hours. (driving) I like car rides!
Today was a great savvy day!!!!!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...